The most of people love modern board furniture so much because of the most of design, and multi-color and easily combination of furniture. At the same time, the solid wood furniture advantages have been forgot by young people. However, compared with modern furniture, traditional solid wood furniture has incomparable advantages in affinity, decoration and cultural sense. Now let us have a read below,
Solid wooden furniture advantage:
- After painting solid wood panel, there is no uneven phenomenon of glue joint and lath on the surface, and the physical properties are relatively stable in the process of long-term use.
3. Although the glue application amount of solid wood panel is larger than that of solid wood wide panel, due to the protection of double faced thick veneer and the edge sealing of thick four sided veneer, there are only eight glue seams on both sides and four sides of the veneer. Therefore, the chemical substances volatilized by adhesives in solid wood panel through glue seam are far lower than that of wide solid wood panel and solid wood integrated wood, which is more environmentally friendly and healthy.
4. Because the core board is made of wood with small anisotropy, the uneven and warping degree of the board surface is small. Two sliced thin veneers are covered on the upper and lower sides, which can eliminate the uneven warping and cracking deformation of the board surface, and improve the physical strength of the board in all directions.
- The selection of veneer is based on the selection of high-precision veneer and high-quality veneer cutting equipment. This kind of processing technology processing, in the texture, color aspects of the body is very good, paint more prominent texture, the production of a set of furniture can create a harmonious, high-grade sense of value.
Solid wooden furniture disadvantage:
- The main disadvantage of solid wood furniture is that it is easy to deform and it is difficult to maintain. For example, can’t let the sunlight direct illumination, cannot be too cold and overheated, too dry and humid environment is not suitable for solid wood furniture.
- If you don’t pay attention to the use, frequent switching on and off of air conditioning will cause excessive temperature and humidity changes. Even qualified solid wood furniture products will sometimes deform and crack. It can be said that no matter what wood is used and how exquisite the workmanship is, it is difficult to avoid these problems.
- Furniture is durable goods. In order to keep it as bright as new, it is necessary to pay attention to the protection of furniture surface paint when using it. The furniture will lose luster after the paint film is scratched. Therefore, when taking care of furniture, soft cotton cloth should be used, and regular waxing maintenance should be carried out.